About Me

My photo
Los Angeles, CA, United States
My Name is MsMadyson yes that is capital M small s and another capital M as you see there is NO SPACE. Thank you for showing respect to Me in the written form as well as in person. I am a Professional Dominatrix and educator. I will tell you now that you will have to earn the right to call Me Mistress. If you are looking for a runway model type or some stick figure type with a whip then keep looking. I am a real woman with curves! I am without question well skilled & trained in the art of BDSM. I have been practicing this art for over 10 years now. I am always looking for new things to learn. I’ve been trained by some of the best Lifestyle Mistresses and Masters as well as other Professional Dominas and Dommes in the country. So My knowledge of most forms of fetish fantasy play is fabulous but I am always and I say ALWAYS looking to improve on everything. I am a Mistress at Sanctuary Studios LAX and look forward to seeing you for live sessions...

Sessions

I’m a Professional Dominatrix, Infamous Mistress & Educator in who travels to Los Angeles monthly. I will be a resident before DomCon LA 2015 so keep a watchful eye out for Me. When you come to Me, you will feel safe to share your darkest desires with a true life Mistress, a real lady & Domina. I am The EuroBlack Phoenix, MsMadyson ascending as your Exquisitely Sadistic Financial Dominatrix

A deposit is required for all NEW clients. A new clients is someone that has seen Me less than 3 times within a calendar year or for the 1st time. you can make your deposit or pay for your sessions via GreenDot MoneyPak or GoFundMe

If you are interested in private phone & or web sessions sign up & contact Me here on Niteflirt

I also except GiftRocket and Venmo plus you may also use cash to purchase a giftcard with a VISA/MasterCard logo from any grocery store, CVS, Walgreens, etc.

I've got over 10 yrs in with the Dark Art of BDSM under My corset. I am always looking to learn new & exciting things to share with those that desire to submit to Me in session.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Amazon Wishlist & Deposits for sessions

Well Howdy to A/all you freaks & geeks that have written to ask Me "Mistress, am I able to get you items from your wishlist to pay for My deposit or whole session?"  The answer is Yes you can pay for your deposit that way (deposits are between $50 - $75 per hour) so once I RECEIVE the item then you can make your appointment. So if you are smart & I know some of you are than you will pick out an item and have a note attached to it asking if I would contact you once I have received the item so that you can make your appointment. I do accept Amazon E-gift cards for deposit as well.  However I do have a very organized set of wishlist with items in may price ranges so don't be shy feel free to look through the many different list to find just what you want to get for Me as I want & deserve it all...

MsMadyson Sparklies List
MsMadyson Shoes & Stockin​g List
MsMadyson Sex Toys List
MsMadyson Games & Tunes
MsMadyson Fetish Items
MsMadyson Fetish Clothes
MsMadyson Everyday Items
MsMadyson Ele & Book List

But if you find something that you know I just shouldn't be without or an item that you would like to buy Me that is listed is from a third party & not allowing you to ship it correctly you can always get the item & send it to Me at Sanctuary Studios LAX 10914 S. La Cienega Blvd. Lennox, CA 90304 Attn MsMadyson DeLaRough

At this time I do not allow for your whole session to be paid for via Amazon wishlist items or E-gift card.

I do look forward to sessioning with you in the near future
Till Then
MsMadyson

No comments:

Post a Comment